Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Day 577 - Releasing memories with positive feelings pt1








I recently listened to Eqafe interviews and several of them opened up the point of memories charged with positive feelings. Immediately I had some memories come up and here they are....


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that when I was hired for my first job,  I was experiencing an upgrade of myself because of this job and because of the direction this job was going to take me. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not allow myself to upgrade myself in my daily life. As I am directing myself daily, I look to see where I can upgrade myself daily in my behaviour, in particular when I get to emotional states where I judge myself, I decide to upgrade myself by working through the emotion with self-forgiveness and letting them go. I then breathe and slow myself down by making myself aware of my thoughts and in that moment place my awareness into my chest region and let go of the self-judgement. 
I upgrade myself in this way on a daily basis and walk the self-correction of the emotions I have let go of. 
I commit myself to upgrade myself daily by fine-tuning my awareness so that I notice even the most subtle of self-judgements and I let them go.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have attached the feeling of having been given a new beginning through when I got my first job out of school and have made this event the reason to feel positive about myself. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have given myself a new beginning in my daily life as me as the who I am but have attached a new beginning to the positive experience of having been hired in my first job.  I direct myself to give myself a new beginning in my daily life and by aligning myself in the morning to walk the day in awareness and release myself from self-judgements as they come and remain strong throughout the day so that I can change in the moment. I commit myself to see every day as a new beginning where I can increase my self-awareness and dedicate myself to quantifying my process by changing in the moment. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have experienced feeling safe when I received the news I was hired in my first job and here I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not allow myself to feel safe on an daily as who I am. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself in feeling safe within me because I have attached safety to a positive experience and have attached this feeling to being hired my first job as well as as other experiences such as submitting my professional work and when I received christmas present as a child - all of these memories I have attached the positive feeling of safety.  I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not feel safe by placing myself consciously into my relationship with self on a daily basis as the who I am but instead make safety dependent on external events. When and as I am facing this pattern where I feel safe when something happens in my life that i have labelled as good, I stop and breathe and place my hand on my chest to reconnect with my safety of self. I commit myself to practice this behavioural change in my life until the positive feeling of safety is completely released. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a positive feeling of lightness exist within me in relation to a memory when I got hired for my first job out of school. I forgive myself that I have made lightness a positive feeling that I have attached to events instead of having lived lightness as me as the "who I am”. Today I realise that I can make lightness part of my daily life in that I breathe deeply and appreciate all the opportunities in my day where I can move myself from self instead of moving myself from positive energy. When and as I am experiencing self-limitations where I am looking at the heavy side of things, I stop and breathe and bring lightness back into my body by placing my awareness into my body and remind myself that this process is about walking out of my emotional attachments - and this is how I commit myself to incorporate lightness into daily life. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within the memory of opening up presents on christmas eve where I created a positive feeling towards the presents and the act of receiving presents - in that I experienced myself as receiving a reward.  I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have used this feeling of being rewarded to define me and have sought out ways to replicate this feeling through achievements in my life. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have made reward part of my daily life by living it as the who I am. Today I am standing as the self-directive principle and I direct myself to incorporate reward into my daily life as the accumulation of self-awareness in my process where I apply myself to change in the moment. When and as I am wanting to feel positive energy because I receive a reward of sorts, i stop and breathe and I bring myself here in awareness and stop the energy. By doing so I reward myself as accumulating life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger