Monday, December 1, 2014

Day 566 - Letting go of the worst case scenario pt5





In this post I am tackling the next dimension of this series, the thought dimension. This dimension is usually a picture we conjure up in our minds…. here we go.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sometimes see glimpses of a world that is seen through the eyes of a homeless person - and so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see a picture where I am lying in the street waking up in the morning and all around me are legs walking really fast and I am afraid that I am being stepped on. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a picture of me being very filthy where I am living in the street and no one wants to get near me because of my stench. 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see myself homeless in the street where I want to ask for money but I don't dare to because I fear the rejection from others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a picture where I look out into the world and everyone is scared of me because I am homeless. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a picture of me of being cold and wanting to sleep but because I am in the street and I am afraid to lie down because I do not feel safe. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a picture of my friends running away from me because I am homeless and no one wants to help me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be homeless and hungry and see all the good things I could eat if I only had some money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be homeless and reflect on the ways I could manage to leave this world because I have entirely given up on myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger