Friday, November 28, 2014

Day 564 - Letting go of the worst case scenario pt3




In this post I continue from the previous post….


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress my fear of becoming homeless when things are looking up in my life but when they are going down the fear comes out and stifles me in being able to see the things in my life for what they are. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe the fear that I will have no other means/ways to direct myself if I were to become homeless and lose everything then to roam the streets. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear looking out into the world through the eyes of a homeless woman who roams the street and having to endure all the negativity and pity from the people around me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I have to compromise myself in many ways if I were to lose everything so that I would become dependent on another person because I want to avoid roaming the streets. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I were to become homeless and lose everything and would have to live in the street that I would have no more privacy, and that waking up in the morning in the street where other people are walking would be a hellish experience. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I were to become homeless with nowhere to go and I would get sick, I would not be able to get help and die from sickness a horrible and painful death. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I were to become homeless and lose everything and roam the streets I would die in the streets in a public place with no one to care about assisting me in my last hour. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I were with a partner while becoming homeless because I have lost everything that this partner would leave me because of my homeless status and that this would make it even worse for me. 

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I were to lose everything I would give up on myself and that this would render me homeless. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I were to lose everything and become homeless that I would regret not applying myself more in my process to walk out of my self-created limitations. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I would be ashamed of myself if I were to become homeless and roam the street because I used to be afraid of homeless people when I was not homeless myself.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger