Friday, September 5, 2014

Day 552 "Would you be able to help…..?" Commitment to change


In this post I am stating the commitments in relation to the self-forgiveness statements written on days 549, 550 and 551.

I commit myself to continue to release the emotional charge of the memory involving my parents and a bunch of children from the streets of the neighbourhood where I grew up in, and where I was used as a scapegoat for a broken window when in effect I was an innocent bystander - I am committed to release all emotional dimensions from this memory.

When and as I am being asked for help by someone, I stop and breathe, I slow myself down and take my time to look at the point in front of me to see the consequences of saying "yes" as well as the consequences of saying "no" and when I have seen both sides, only then I make a decision to do what works with my situation.

When and as I am being asked for help by someone and I do not manage to slow myself down and look at the point in front of me, I defer the answer to later and communicate this to the person, and I walk away and find a quiet moment where I can look at the point and make a decision that works for my situation.

When and as I arrive at the answer "no" which I then have to tell the person that is asking me for help, I stop,  I breathe out any emotion in relation to feeling bad or guilty about having said "no" to the person.

I commit myself to stop any and all participation in thoughts and imaginations regarding the answers "no" or "yes" and focus on staying grounded and connected to physical reality.

I commit myself to see, realise and understand in depth that saying "yes" or "no" to another has no  relationship with my self-value.

When and as I am in the position where I have to answer someone who is asking me for something with "yes" or "no" I stop and breathe, I slow myself to down to see if there are any reactions that come or if there is any thoughts triggered by me speaking these words and if so, I continue to work on this point by writing myself out in self-forgiveness until there is no more movement in relation to speaking these two words.

When and as I am asking myself a question, I slow myself down and look at the point in front of me and look at all the consequences in relation to the question, and then I make a decision what is best for me and all others who are affected by my decision.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger