Monday, September 1, 2014

Day 551 "Would you be able to help…..?" pt 3



In this post I continue with the point of feeling uncomfortable about declining to help another. In the previous post I left of with redefining the word "no"and in this post I continue by redefining the word "yes". 

"yes"

Dictionary definition:

- used to express affirmation or assent or to mark the addition of something emphasizing and amplifying a previous statement

- an affirmative reply


sound the word:


yhhh - sounds like an onomatopoeia that is irksome


es - sounds bit like ice


Experience of the word:


In the previous post I saw that speaking the word "yes" in relation to myself produces a reaction within me, a resistance to give something to myself. Again, I have automated myself to say "yes" to other people without considering the consequences of saying "yes" and how they affect my life. This is part of the "pleasing others program" I have dealt with in previous posts. 


Redefinition of the word:

The word "yes" signals a decision to a question where the path that is opened up by the question is continued. 

Self-forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have programmed myself to experience myself saying "yes" to my external world whereby I feel comfortable and  delighted, and that I have further programmed myself to feel uncomfortable saying "yes" to things concerning myself and therefore rarely allow myself to say "yes" to myself. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself by polarising myself with the external and internal world of my life, and have used the words yes/no to create this separation within myself. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have given the words "yes" and "no" emotional charges so that I can use the words to run the program of wanting to be liked/appreciated by others, and also run the program of self-judgement and self-punishment, in separation of myself. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have given "yes" a positive charge when the question concerns others and not myself, and in relation to myself I have charged "yes" negatively when the questions centres on me deciding about something for myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have programmed myself to want to automatically respond to questions asked by others in an affirmative manner instead of standing back and evaluating the scope of the question in that I walk the time line to understand the consequences of what my answer "yes" or "no" would entail.  


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a belief that if I answer someone's question asked in relation to me with a "yes" that I am open-minded, caring, and well-meaning and with this belief have separated myself from the question and from the words open-minded, well-meaning and caring.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have said "yes" to a situation and only later realised the consequences that I have created for myself and then regretted my answer.  

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have said "no" to a situation and only later realised the consequences that I have created for myself and then regretted the answer. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have used my superior/inferior programs to express these programs within the words yes/no.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience giving to myself with resistance which manifests when I speak the word "yes" in relation to what I give to myself. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger