Friday, June 27, 2014

Day 542 - Living by principle no.1 - Living my utmost potential




Principle of the Living:
No. 1: Realising and living my utmost potential


Upon reflection of this statement above, I rephrased "utmost potential" for myself to indicate an expansion of myself in every direction of my life. I can take a 360 degree view around my life and look in each direction to investigate myself where I am limiting myself with beliefs, opinions, back chats, and fears. Equally important is to look at my desires in relation to my self-definitions, as those self-definitions are also limitations because there is always the moment where I can believe that my desires are my real potential when in reality they are rooted in memories and a perceived lack or compensation about who I believe I am. 

A potential is just that, something that is undefined and unknown and cannot be captured by the mind or projected into my current reality. It is however context-dependent and so besides taking a 360 degree view of my current life for inventory, where I can explore my utmost potential, I also have to look at the context of each situation to see where I am using beliefs, opinions, back chats and fears to hold myself back. 

Here are some of the areas which I will look at to understand where I am limiting myself: professional life, friends and family in general, partner, Desteni, the material world, food, sleep, money, parents, future, desires and my creativity. Investigating any of these areas requires me to be self-honest which also relates to the third principle: living the principle of self-honesty. The areas will be addressed in my private blog but here I will make a first step to self-honesty where I clear myself to open up to my potential. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have in the past focussed on my potential only in certain areas of my life and have undermined other areas which I have labelled as less or unimportant or as "unchangeable" not realising that to be a whole person, all areas of my life are equally important. 

I commit myself to view my potential as unlimited to any area of my life and assess where I am allowing myself to believe that some areas are less important than others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have placed my potential predominantly in the context of my work, and on self-improvement where I see that I can change myself by relying on myself e.g. my skill set, and can move myself independent from other people.

I commit myself to stop my fears in relation to areas in my life where I believe I cannot act independently of others to explore my potential. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have seen that the context of my entire life is subject to my potential and not specific areas which results in a form of segregation of myself.

I commit myself to see myself holistically who exists on a continuum and apply myself from that starting point when investigating and exploring my potential. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be aware of areas in my life where I am not living my potential because I have been afraid to deal with the memories and fears that are related to these areas. 

I commit myself to release the memories and fears that hold me back to explore my potential in all areas of my life. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be aware of areas in my life where I am not living my potential because I have already given up on myself achieving my potential.

I commit myself to no longer accept giving up on myself and push myself to reach my potential in every way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger