Saturday, June 21, 2014

Day 540 - "I have to make a decision" - The desire for a solution - final part



This is the last instalment in this series. 

Physical dimension

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience my physical body in nervous energy when I am about to make an important decision, where I experience this subtle shakiness inside of myself, that reverberates day in and out until the decisions is made. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create so many emotions in the course of making an important decision that I cannot sleep at night, and become obsessed with finding the best possible solution from the starting point of a mentally weighing the consequences. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse my body in the course of making a decision because I allow my body to suffer through the emotional charges that I generate. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the moment or time when I have to make a decision to reactivate my fear of conflict, fear of loss, and the program of weighing the pros and cons because I do not want to take responsibility for my decision, and by allowing these programs to activate I generate emotions that compound in my body. 


Commitments:

I commit myself to make it my first priority when I am in situation where I have to make an important decision that affects many people, to put in the time and effort to write myself out so that I take the emotions out of the decision-making process. 

I commit myself to risk the time and effort to stick with this priority no matter how dire the situation seems to be and how pressed I am to make choices. 

I commit myself to organise myself to systematically address all 7 dimension in my private blog until I am empty, calm, and able to see the details of the situation and circumstances, and can lay out in detail how the consequences for my solutions/decisions/choices would evolve. 

I commit myself that I will not accept my mental excuses that want to dissuade me from writing and taking myself to unfold this process step by step until I am ready to make a decision. 

I commit myself to practise this approach until I can do it in the moment. 

I commit myself to further investigate new frontiers in the programs having to do with fear of loss, fear of conflict and fear of responsibility. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger