Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Day 538 "I have to make a decision" - The desire for a solution pt2





Here I continue from my previous post

Thought dimension:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have thoughts that I must come out of the situation in the best possible way and by allowing this thought I give myself permission to focus on my advantage and how I can best manipulate the elements of the situation so that they are in my favor. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have thoughts that are spiteful towards the person/entity I have identified as being the source of the problem.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought that I must make a decision fast or else the situation can no longer be remedied. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought that my decision will accumulate in people’s wrath and that if I make a decision that is unfavorable to them, it will disadvantage me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where I judge some people who share the situation as positive and others as negative not realising that it’s not about the people but about their minds and that I do not have to personalise the situation. 

Imagination dimension

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make an immediate connection with my imagination when I have to make a decision in a problematic situation where I imagine how any decision I make will bring about the worst case scenario.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have automated my imagination in situations where I have to make a hard decision with the belief that whatever I do will come back to me, and thus I use my imagination to re-iterate the mindset of punishment as I remember it from my childhood.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that I am being exiled from the group of people that shares the situation with me if I make the wrong decision. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that if I make the right decision then everything will be fine and will work out as I imagine it to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger