Monday, March 24, 2014

Day 530 - Two sides of a coin: betrayal and distrust pt13

Commitment statements for Day 524




I commit myself to work, or continue to work, on the courage character, the confidence character and the stubborn character, by writing and/or sounding self-forgiveness. 

I commit myself to stop suppressing thoughts in relation to my fear of exposure by slowing myself down and to prepare myself in the following manner. I have now learned to recognise within myself when I am suppressing a thought by having identified the ‘blank slate” mechanism. When and as I enter the fear of exposure and or fear of betrayal, and I slow myself down and when the thought just disappears, I flag the situation for myself and write myself out, at a point in time when it is convenient. 

I commit myself to redefine the word ‘weak’. 


I commit myself to turn my awareness inside of myself when I am about to interact in typical situations where my fear of exposure arises and and practice observing my solar plexus from within me so that I can stop myself from participating in the energy.

I commit myself to attend to my fear of betrayal more carefully which I have not done sufficiently because unlike the fear of exposure the fear of betrayal comes up after the situation is completed, and I have not yet seen how I build up the energy from within me. 

This completes all commitment statements in this series.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger