Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day 524 - Two sides of a coin: betrayal and distrust pt7




HUMILIATING ANIMALS IS NOT OK
stop the behaviour - Desteni.org



This is a continuation of my previous posts in this series:

Day 517 - Two sides of a coin: betrayal and distrust pt1

Day 519 - Two sides of a coin: betrayal and distrust pt2

Day 520 - Two sides of a coin: betrayal and distrust pt3


Day 521 - Two sides of a coin: betrayal and distrust pt4

Day 522 - Two sides of a coin: betrayal and distrust pt5


Day 523 - Two sides of a coin: betrayal and distrust pt6



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have suppressed myself in fear of exposure and fear of betrayal by having compensated with the confidence and courage characters. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have suppressed myself in fear of exposure and fear of betrayal by having compensated with self-righteous attitudes. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have suppressed myself in fear of exposure and fear of betrayal by having developed the stubborn character, where I don’t allow myself to see a situation from any other perspective except for the one that serves to trap myself in these fears. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have suppressed myself in fear of exposure and fear of betrayal because I do not want to appear weak.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into contracting reactions in my body, where my muscles contract as if they are going into spasms, when I am in a situation where i fear being exposed for what I am trying to hide. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in situations with others where I fear that I am being exposed for what I am trying to hide by holding my breath, as if I want to punish myself for the potential of being discovered. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in situation with others where I fear exposure in my interactions with others, where my heart starts to race and adrenaline rushes into my body because in that moment my mind requires energy to quickly analyse how I can hide most effectively. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become addicted to the energy production within the fear of exposure and the fear of betrayal so that I experience a sense of relief when the situation is over and I managed to not have been discovered or when I managed to make choices where I could not be betrayed. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger