Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day 514 - 'Mindjacked' backchat in the work place pt3



In this post, I continue with 
self-forgiveness outlined on day 512.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that i must make adjustments in the way I interact with others in professional situations because I cannot allow backchat or emotions to interfere as this will jeopardise my relationships.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not investigate myself when I have an aversion to a specific role that I am required to play because I realise the necessity for that role yet, I refrain from engaging with it because I allow my resistances to guide me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I have to follow "system honesty" because otherwise the program of "morality" comes up inside of me where I realise that I still tend to evaluate myself from a place of morality instead of realising that these are all memory-based evaluations by which I have trapped myself. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need to communicate as who I am when who I am is a bunch of programs which I allow to sabotage in my interactions with others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I allow my experience with "F" to influence me in how I 'think' about "F" and therefore set myself up for a sabotaging manoeuvre in my future interactions with "F" because I am instructing myself with these thoughts to act from memory and not from awareness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to replay my last interaction with "F" in my mind and experience anger and backchat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to interact with "F" from the starting point of my mind and not from awareness because I realise my starting point dictates my acceptances and allowances and automates my behaviour. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger