Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 513 - 'Mindjacked' backchat in the work place pt2




In this post, I write the self-forgiveness from the outline written on Day 512.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowedmyself to fear my colleague's Roman Catholic beliefs could interfere with the project development and thus I placed myself in a superior situation where I could judge my colleague's belief. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use superiority because I believe that I have a better handle on how we are brainwashed than someone else who is a devout Roman Catholic follower. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge, not realising that it even says in the bible "Judge not, lest you be judged” and that this is not any different in what I found in self-honesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to diminish others in my mind who have religious beliefs because I fear the power that religion has over humanity. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it's so obvious that god is dead - (ANU is no longer active as god) yet, I am unable to assume self-responsiblity in every way but instead want someone higher, better, and almighty to take care of my life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have more access to the workings of reality because I am part of the Desteni group and thus I can allow myself to judge others who are not privy to this kind of information

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have allowed backchat to fester inside of me instead of ceasing the moment and speaking self-forgiveness

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have had backchat about my colleague because I did not know how to address her comment in the best possible manner. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger