Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 503 - The trinity of inferiority/rejection/recognition 1






I am taking a moment to interrupt the series of Memories of my Mother and walk this  supplementary self-forgiveness session to a mind construct that I am currently working on. Mind constructs reveal how we have used memoriesto program ourselves, we create them as part of the DesteniIprocess pro course. You can get started with a lite version of this course for free

In my writings I have seen that there are three pillars that make up the construct of self-victimisation. The pillars are inferiority, self-rejection (through judgement) and recognition (by others) and in this post I will walk them together, in their relationship to each other, in addition to a more detailed version in my (private) mind construct. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that inferiority, self-rejection and the desire for recognition is interconnected in my minds (conscious/subconscious/unconscious) and that I must approach all three pillars at the same time to uproot the system. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think of myself as inferior and therefore reject myself and thus want to connect with others from the starting point of beingrecognised because I have programmed myself to not accept myself. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow inferiority to be a starting point for my interactions in the world based on the memories of parents and my childhood. 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to reject myself based on values in the world that are related to performance attributes of me as a human but are devoid of the understanding that I am a living being. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a perspective of the world where I am at the centre of this perspective and therefore use the idea, the belief I have of myself to evaluate the world around me, and thus limit myself and imprison myself to not see, realise and understand what the world around me is like in common sense. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have realised that when I place myself as the starting point of inferiority in the world i give myself permission to reject myself and through this rejection I am motivated in my actions to manipulate others so that I receive the recognition that I don't give to myself. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my memories to reinforce my perception of myself as inferior because I fear responsibility that I have to take for myself when I no longer make my actions dependent on other people (to receive recognition) because then I have no way out from myself and will have to face myself in all facets of living

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I stop the starting point of inferiority in how I perceive myself I have to make decisions in how to navigate my life and do not let others decide for me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have programmed myself to believe that self-responsiblity is difficult and dangerous because I fear making mistakes and having to deal with the consequences of those mistakes whereby I don't realise that even when I act from inferiority and perceive my actions for the sake of recognition I still have to face theconsequences even when I blame others for them. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have define the word mistake in relation to self-responsibility and have used this relationship further to keep me enslaved in inferiority. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger