Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 493 - Memories of my mother pt6





This post is a continuation from:



I commit myself to stop waiting for my mother to change or revise her attitude, behaviour or words so that I can let go of the memory of her telling me that I have no value in her life and instead take responsibility by facing my internal reality from within my relationship with self. 

I commit myself to stop waiting for others to respond to me so that I experience myself as valuable contributor to the group and recognise that group respect comes from self-honor in taking my place as a member of the group. 

I oommit myself to re-create my relationship to self-value from within my relationship with self and stop any projection of needs/desires/wants of value shown to me by others. 

I commit myself to re-create my relationship to self-value from with my relationship with self and stop all backchat that is born from needs/desires/wants that I project onto others including my mother.

I commit myself to make the relationship I have with my mother the primary relationship to work on the point of self-value because I realise that all other relationships are an extension of the dynamic that is existent between my mother and I.

I commit myself to stop creating a challenge within the relationship of self-value and see, realise and understand how I use challenge to motivate myself to seek confirmation for my value. 

I commit myself to disconnect the relationship between “powerful” and “self-value” as I have both focussed on the external world and thus reverse these relationships in directing them within myself through “I”


I commit myself to equalise my self in how i interact with the world when I am by myself and how I interact with the world when I am with others - by equalising I create a continuous relationship between both, inner and outer, where I am the directed principle.

I commit myself to end my introverted personality which I created as reaction to my parents and end the use of self-value as a program to create separation. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger