Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 492 - Testing myself on New Year with the Chinese Zodiac pt3




This post is a continuation from:

Day 486 - Testing myself on New Year with the Chinese Zodiac pt1
Day 488 - Testing myself on New Year with the Chinese Zodiac pt2

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that when reading the text written about the Chinese New Year and the respective Zodiac sign my heart beats faster and I can sense anxiety moving up from my solar plexus where I start to feel uncomfortable in my body and want to get up and do something else to divert myself and suppress my reactions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put stress on my physical body based on the words I read because I identify with the words and imprint the emotional reaction into my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience my body in discomfort because I have accepted and allowed myself to let my life be directed by a belief.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create consequences that abuse my physical body because I create a mental space in separation of myself based on the words that I read that suggest a prediction of my future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create physical consequences for myself by reacting to the words in the Chinese Zodiac because I desire that the professional situations in my life turn out positive, so that I can consider myself successful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create mental consequence for myself where even if I now have released myself from the energy, I still experience a residue of belief in relation to the what was said in the text.

Commitments

I commit myself to take responsibility for all relationships that I have created and once those are cleared by me standing equal to them, i commit myself further to work with the relationships that affect all of society.

I commit myself to stop judging myself for having reacted and refresh my decision of who I am.

I commit myself to stop my desires, wants and needs because they are not who I am.

I commit myself to become equality so that I can read, hear or see any prediction about my life and remain indifferent to any emotional charges that may arise.

I commit myself to stop all self-punishment and see, realise and understand that I am in process of change which is patience itself.

I commit myself to see, realise and understand that I am not my habits of reactions and that my self-will it stronger than the energetic charges that I believe to be me.

I commit myself to do this test every new year until I can stand clear from reactions and thoughts that bind me to my own self-victimisation.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger