Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 491 - Memories of my mother pt5


Artwork Ron Mueck



In this post I continue with this series:

Day 485 - Memories of my mother pt1
Day 487 - Memories of my mother pt2
Day 489 - Memories of my mother pt3
Day 490 - Memories of my mother pt4

I commit myself to stop seeing myself in separation from others so that I stop all fears related to my interactions because I see, realise and understand that when I give ‘something’ to someone I am the one placing conditions onto the interaction which is a coveted way of placing conditions onto myself so that I can judge myself, punish myself and devalue myself.  

I commit myself to see, realise and understand that “giving away” is a belief that is born from the mind-consciousness system and is part of the mechanism of separation because it is based on perception and not on physical reality where nothing is separate, ever. 

I commit myself to see, realise and understand that I have created a relationship between the memory of my mother telling me that I have no value in her life and my ego and in this moment of breath I decide to let this relationship go by becoming self-value within the relationship of my Self. 

I commit to release all emotions that I have accumulated through and as the memory of my mother telling me that I have no value in her life and even when this series of posts has been completed I will continue to look into myself in self-honesty and release any other dimension that comes up.

I commit myself to see, realise and understand and stop all anger that I hold onto in relation to the memory of my mother telling me that I have no value in her life because it serves my self-interest to live in the past and victimise myself.

I commit myself to stop blaming my mother that I have programmed myself with lack of self-value.

I commit myself to stop the cycle I have created with and through the memory of my mother telling myself that I have no value in her life by extending this cycle of blame in my interactions with others when what I bring to a situation is not acknowledged the way I have projected and imagined it. 


I commit myself to stop the thought that one day my mother will value me because I have shown her tangible results as I see, realise and understand that I have released the memory and exist in a relationship with myself. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger