Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 490 - Memories of my mother pt4



This post is a follow-up from the previous posts:





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create consequence in my life where I allow myself to be stimulated by the memories of my mother that I have used to experience myself in lack of self-value and that motivate me to involve myself in actions from the starting point of my mind where I believe I can remedy this perception of myself through external feedback and therefore never seeing things for what they are because I have trapped myself in the dimension of self-lack. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create consequence in my life by creating my world from the starting point of the dynamic of seeking out people who can confirm my lack of self-value program and thus using interaction to react within energy and separation. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create consequence where I accumulate skill, knowledge and information so that I can have ‘barter material’ in the lack-of-self-value program, instead of seeing the most useful way I can use this accumulated skill, knowledge, and information to create a better world for all. 

Commitment statements for all dimensions

I commit myself to learn to stand in my own value through the relationship with myself, as the living being that I am, and to live this life from the starting point of this relationship when accumulating knowledge, information, skill and experiences and when using knowledge, information, skill and experiences in the world. 

I commit myself to see my existence as valuable as interconnected entity that plays an equal part in existence as a whole. 

I commit myself to stop the fear of my value not being recognised by others through standing equal to myself within the relationship that I have with myself. 

I commit myself to stop the fear of being powerless by equating power with self-value and re-create a new relationship between power and self and value and self that has a starting point in equality and oneness. 

I commit myself to stop placing more value onto interactions with others to generate value for myself instead of valuing myself as the living being. 


I commit myself to stop placing more value onto knowledge, information, experience and skill than me as the living being.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger