Saturday, December 28, 2013

Day 484 - Motivation and self-will pt14






Prior posts of this series can be found here:

Day 471 - Motivation and self-will pt1
Day 472 - Motivation and self-will pt2
Fear dimension is dealt with in these posts:
Day 473 - Motivation and self-will pt3
Day 474 - Motivation and self-will pt4
followed by Thought dimension:
Day 475 - Motivation and self-will pt5
then by Imagination dimension:
Day 476 - Motivation and self-will pt6
Day 477 - Motivation and self-will pt7
then Backchat dimension:
Day 478 - Motivation and self-will pt8
Day 479 - Motivation and self-will pt9
Day 480 - Motivation and self-will pt10
then the Reaction dimension:
Day 481 - Motivation and self-will pt11
Day 482 - Motivation and self-will pt12
followed by the Physical dimension:
Day 483 - Motivation and self-will pt13


This is the last post in this series. Here I am looking at the consequences:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if I only follow what motivates me, I am staying within my preprogrammed design and I will not ever move beyond my limitations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make commitments in terms of what I see that I need to do but then do not translate these commitments with absolute consistency and thus will always create a gap between my planning and that what I end up doing, and so will have no clarity on how I am moving in actuality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that motivation, or the feeling thereof is addictive just like any other addiction and that it requires self-will to break the addiction.


Commitments:

I commit myself to always plan my day the night before and make sure that I have no reactions and emotions, in terms of planning the activities that I want to or must be involved in the following day and do not deviate from the program I have established for myself.

I commit myself to re-define the words: motivation, spontaneity, and boredom.

I commit myself to close the gap between what I plan for myself and what I actually do in my day.

I commit myself to clear any and all addictive tendencies towards motivated behaviour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger