Saturday, December 28, 2013

Day 483 - Motivation and self-will pt13



Prior posts of this series can be found here:

Day 471 - Motivation and self-will pt1
Day 472 - Motivation and self-will pt2
Fear dimension is dealt with in these posts:
Day 473 - Motivation and self-will pt3
Day 474 - Motivation and self-will pt4
followed by Thought dimension:
Day 475 - Motivation and self-will pt5
then by Imagination dimension:
Day 476 - Motivation and self-will pt6
Day 477 - Motivation and self-will pt7
then Backchat dimension:
Day 478 - Motivation and self-will pt8
Day 479 - Motivation and self-will pt9
Day 480 - Motivation and self-will pt10

the Reaction dimension:
Day 481 - Motivation and self-will pt11
Day 482 - Motivation and self-will pt12


…and now onto the physical dimension


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take my mind-energy into the physical body, day in and out where I either put stress on my physical body through excitement or through the experience of boredom.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to discard the physical body when I suppress the feeling of boredom or when I seek the experience of being stimulated.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow myself to slump in my body to support my feeling of boredom, and equally to stand up high and straight when I am stimulated through motivation.


Commitments:

When and as I am doing whatever, I apply myself to stay in breath and honour my physical body. I commit myself to honour my physical body and do not allow myself to take on physical positions that reflect my acceptance towards boredom and/or stimulation/excitement.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger