Saturday, December 28, 2013

Day 482 - Motivation and self-will pt12





Prior posts of this series can be found here:

Day 471 - Motivation and self-will pt1
Day 472 - Motivation and self-will pt2
Fear dimension is dealt with in these posts:
Day 473 - Motivation and self-will pt3
Day 474 - Motivation and self-will pt4
followed by Thought dimension:
Day 475 - Motivation and self-will pt5
then by Imagination dimension:
Day 476 - Motivation and self-will pt6
Day 477 - Motivation and self-will pt7
then Backchat dimension:
Day 478 - Motivation and self-will pt8
Day 479 - Motivation and self-will pt9
Day 480 - Motivation and self-will pt10

then the Reaction dimension:
Day 481 - Motivation and self-will pt11
and here now the commitments for it:

When and as I have accepted and allowed myself to react to myself with frustration because I am involved in an activity that I consider boring, because I fail to stimulate myself sufficiently, I stop and breathe, I realise that my reaction is not real and I can drop it in one breath. I commit myself to render myself aware of the illusion of my reactions.

When and as I have accepted and allowed myself to react and go into a state of limbo where I don't move forward in my activity, I stop and breathe, I realise that this is how I fuck up my time management and I stop. I commit myself to stop immediately when I get into limbo, and if I don't manage to do what I need to do, I look for an alternative activity that I can in that moment and go back to what I was doing at a later time once I have cleared my reactions.

When and as I require the sense of achievement so that I feel good about myself, I stop and breathe and realise that this is also an illusion, and I commit myself to focus myself in reality and step out of the haziness of my delusion.

When and as I focus on the content of an activity to feel good or bad, I stop and breathe, I commit myself to make the relationship with myself the starting point for all my activities.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger