Thursday, December 26, 2013

Day 481 - Motivation and self-will pt11


Prior posts of this series can be found here:

Day 471 - Motivation and self-will pt1
Day 472 - Motivation and self-will pt2

Fear dimension is dealt with in these posts:
Day 473 - Motivation and self-will pt3
Day 474 - Motivation and self-will pt4
followed by Thought dimension:
Day 475 - Motivation and self-will pt5
then by Imagination dimension:
Day 476 - Motivation and self-will pt6
Day 477 - Motivation and self-will pt7
then Backchat dimension:

Day 478 - Motivation and self-will pt8

Day 479 - Motivation and self-will pt9
Day 480 - Motivation and self-will pt10


In this post I will be looking at the Reaction dimension:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to myself with frustration when I am involved in an activity that I consider boring, because I fail to stimulate myself sufficiently to create motivation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself go into a state of limbo when I am doing activities to which I have a resistance, where I suppress myself and slow down so that the time for the activity takes much longer because I am lost in mind-space. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself as comfortable and content when I am involved in an activity that I like to do because then I can look back at my achievement and feel even better about myself. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make the content of the activity the starting point so that I can either feel good or bad about myself depending on whether I like or do not like the activity. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience anger, restlessness, and frustration when I am involved in an activity that I consider boring or tedious, and so I keep myself from being able to concentrate on my physical movements because I am stuck in my mind. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I am motivated I still have subtle energy shifts going on even though I am not experience a 'motivation high' any longer. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience regret about having spent more time than necessary doing whatever because I was dragging myself along due to resistances. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience the desire to let go of my resistances, yet I insist on my resistances when I am struggling with a boring, tedious activity. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger