Monday, December 23, 2013

Day 477 - Motivation and self-will pt7



I continue this series which started with these posts:

Day 471 - Motivation and self-will pt1

Day 472 - Motivation and self-will pt2

and already dealt with the Fear dimension in these posts:

Day 473 - Motivation and self-will pt3

Day 474 - Motivation and self-will pt4

and the thought dimension:


Day 475 - Motivation and self-will pt5


then onto the imagination dimension

Day 476 - Motivation and self-will pt6

which I am now finalising with commitment statements:

When and as I imagine success to motivate myself I stop and breathe, I realise that this is my habitual way of generating energy to move myself, so I commit myself to stop and learn to move myself within myself by pushing myself passed my perceived limits. 

When and as I imagine how good I feel once I have motivated myself to achieve a thing or task,  I stop and breathe, I realise that I can move in physical reality which requires no imagination at all but instead a decision on the task I set out to do when and where, and to just do it.  I commit myself to just do what I set out to do without going into my mind.

When and as i imagine a reward for my 'good' motivation to get stuff done, I stop and breathe, I realise that I use hope to get me going and I stop. I commit myself to stop all reward systems whether they are in the mind or in physical reality because these reiterate the basic single-winner-many-loosers principle that forms the basis of greed and competition as we live it today. 

When and as I disconnect myself from physical reality because I want to satisfy my imagination on motivation and achievements I stop and breathe,  I commit to stop participating in the world-disconnect by repeatedly bringing myself back to here until I there is no more urge to go into my mind. 

When and as I imagine that I'll have a better life through motivation, I stop and breathe and realise that this is just a belief - I commit myself to let go of this belief.

When and as I imagine motivation to be a fail-safe way to protect myself, I stop and breathe, I realise that I can replace this belief with self-trust - to which I commit myself in my daily application. 

When and as I become delusional because I imagine motivation is the key to rise to the top in any field, i stop and breathe, I commit myself to push myself to show that no energy is needed to maximise once's success.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger