Monday, December 23, 2013

Day 476 - Motivation and self-will pt6




I continue this series which started with these posts:

Day 471 - Motivation and self-will pt1

Day 472 - Motivation and self-will pt2

and already dealt with the Fear dimension in these posts:

Day 473 - Motivation and self-will pt3

Day 474 - Motivation and self-will pt4

and the thought dimension:


Day 475 - Motivation and self-will pt5

and now onto the imagination dimension

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine success in relation to motivation and have created in my mind a dependency between the two, where the more I imagine success the more motivated I become. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that when I motivate myself that I feel good about myself because I can look back onto my achievements. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that motivation will pay off in the future because motivation is regarded as valuable trait in our society, and therefore i believe that there is 'something' about motivation that will be rewarded at some later stage - even when I can't know what this will be in this moment. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine the feeling of success and the reaping of results to motivate myself to do activities I don't want to do and try to achieve the imagined feeling not realising that in this manner I am disconnected from what is actually happening in the process of being active. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that through motivation I can have a better life, in that I can secure my survival and well-being through becoming increasingly more motivated. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that through developing motivation I cannot fail in what I do. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that through developing motivation I can enter into ever-increasingly ambitious projects, and justify an attitude that there is no limit in what I can achieve. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger