Sunday, December 22, 2013

Day 475 - Motivation and self-will pt5

www.desteni.org


I continue this series which started with these posts:

Day 471 - Motivation and self-will pt1

Day 472 - Motivation and self-will pt2


and already dealt with the Fear dimension in these posts:


Day 473 - Motivation and self-will pt3

Day 474 - Motivation and self-will pt4

i am now entering the thought dimension


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not allow myself to see what thoughts are part of my "motivation energy" so that i am drawing a blank as I am writing about this dimension.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to wanted to skip this dimension because I cannot access the thought that triggers my motivation-energy behaviour and thus I experience a feeling of embarrassment where I just want to hide the fact that I am unable to get the thoughts.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel disappointed about not accessing the thought dimension because I have an expectation that I can release and delete this construct in this series of posts.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to go looking for the thoughts on this dimension instead of understanding that I can will release the thoughts at some later stage.



Commitments:


When and as I am holding back on the thought dimension of the motivation-energy, I stop and breathe, I realise that I can accept the situation and still move myself through the remainder dimensions. I commit myself to allow myself to release the thought dimension that triggers my motivation when and as it is time.


When and as I want to skip the thought dimension because i have already created an idea that this is my weakest dimension and that I probably won't be able to access the thoughts, I stop and breathe, I commit myself to stop all judgement on the thought dimension which I realise exists in the polarisation of good/bad and breathe and centre myself within the relationship I have with myself.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger