Monday, December 16, 2013

Day 469 - My relationship with a virus pt7






Here I continue from these posts:



Day 463 - My relationship with a virus pt1

Day 464 - My relationship with a virus pt2

Day 465 - My relationship with a virus pt3

Day 466 - My relationship with a virus pt4

Day 467 - My relationship with a virus pt5

Day 468 - My relationship with a virus pt6



with the Physical dimension:


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have made decisions in regards to wanting to be loved and to please someone else, where I sacrifice my body and in the course of doing so I have allowed for a virus to be transmitted to my body and my body is now attacked periodically. 



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have placed the desire of my mind over the protection of my body and this is why I am now dealing with the effects on my body while the desire of the mind is no longer there. 



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created suffering for my body when the virus creates broken skin and I experience myself as helpless in how I can support my body.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to touch the blisters when they come up because of the uncomfortable and itching sensation that I experience on my lip. 



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my body/face/lips because when the virus attacks I perceive my body as inferior


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to impose my will on my body, or to dominate my body with the expectation for it to fix itself quickly.



Commitments:


When and as I want to sacrifice my body for the desires of my mind, I stop and breathe - before I go ahead I look at the possible consequences that my body will have to bear and only when I have a complete understanding will make my decision in favour of my body because I see, realise and understand that the mind only has a limited perspective of the physical reality. I commit myself to stop myself from automatically following my mind when making decisions and first inspect the consequences of my decision upon my physical reality



When and as I act in the world, I see, realise and understand that I must protect my physical body from the mind and make the starting point the physical reality I exist in and as because as I protect the body I also protect the greater physical environment and stop catering to the mind and its destructive nature. I commit myself to see, understand, and realise the limitations of the mind in providing me with holistic perspectives of existence and focus on obtaining a realistic perspective through the physical reality and my self-honesty



When and as I experience myself as helpless in regards to the consequences that I have created upon my physical body, I stop and breathe, I commit myself to self-investigate the pattern that I have allowed myself to exist as and so take responsibility for what I have created. 



When and as I want to touch the blisters generated by the virus, I stop and breathe, I give the body the space it needs to recover and stop interfering with the healing process because I see, realise and understand that any interaction with the blisters is motivated by my mind. I commit myself to stand one and equal to my body in all and any state my body is in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger