Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 465 - My relationship with a virus pt3




Previous posts related to this topic

Day 463 - My relationship with a virus pt1

Day 464 - My relationship with a virus pt2




Thought dimension

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought of violently killing the virus and emerging as winner because I am now free from the pain and the uncomfortable moments where I am facing others with blisters on my lips.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where I have a lip that is swollen like that of a cartoon figure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where my lip breaks open and 'stuff' oozes out of my lip and does not stop.



Commitment

When and as I have a thought where I picture violence in my relationship with the virus I breathe and stop, I realise that I create separation between myself and the virus and I use abuse to control this separation. I commit myself to create a relationship where I am equal to the virus and I stop interpreting the breakouts from emotion and feeling.


When and as I have a picture where I have a lip swollen like that of the cartoon character, I stop and breathe, I no longer victimise myself on the premise of having the virus break out in mybody, but I learn to breathe through the episodes without any mental attachment. I commit myself to stand one and equal to any breakout of the virus that I experience on my body.

When and as I have a picture where my I perceive the "insides" of my body spill out  - I stop and breathe, I realise that this is my fear of death and so I stop and realise, see and understand that the perception of death is through my mind, I therefore stop all thoughts and stop my mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger