Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day 455 - The first steps of learning the inability to communicate pt6




In my last post I started the backchat dimension on this topic, which is outlined in this post:

Day 450 - The first steps of learning the inability to communicate pt1

and further treated in these posts:

Day 451 - The first steps of learning the inability to communicate pt2

Day 452 - The first steps of learning the inability to communicate pt3

Day 453 - The first steps of learning the inability to communicate pt4


Day 454 - The first steps of learning the inability to communicate pt5


In this post I am completing the backchat dimension with commitment statements:


When and as I place myself in superior position and am about to judge the teachers for not seeing the outcome of their words when observing the children, I stop and breathe, I realise that I don't see many of my blind spots either and I do not want to be judged for them, I want to work towards changing myself and I require the time-space to do so. Therefore, i stop judging the teachers from a superior position and act from the starting point: I give as I would like to receive. I change myself so that I stand one and equal to the teachers and am in the position of support instead of judgement. I commit myself to stand as equal and take responsibility for my own blind spots.

When and as I comment on the teachers of not being competent to educate children and I compare it to housewives that are equally incompetent, I stop and breathe, I realise that we are all incompetent in raising children otherwise we would live in a society where people take responsibility, therefore I stop making those judgements and get to understand how the mind functions so that I can contribute to a change in education. I commit myself to contribute my share to change the trajectory of humanity by changing myself.

When and as I comment on how badly the teachers conducted the ipad project, I stop myself and breathe, I push myself to find a suitable manner to make suggestions for improvement, instead of commenting in my head because I am unsure about myself. I commit myself to develop myself so that I can make statements on how to improve the project not from a place of ego but from a place of equality and what is best for all.

When and as I use the teachers' physical aspect such as the high-pitched voice to create a dislike within myself, I stop and breathe, I realise that this is a mind point which I use to create separation and so I simply stop. I commit myself to stop all points of separation one-by-one, breath-by-breath.

When and as I am in a similar situation where I am collecting data on children in the classroom, I stop myself and breathe, I do not make any assumptions, I simply stop all thoughts that come up and do my job equal and one to the situation. I commit myself to develop myself to the point where I am equal and one, and I continue to push myself.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger