Monday, November 11, 2013

Day 454 - The first steps of learning the inability to communicate pt5







In my last post I completed the thought dimension on this topic, which is outlined in this post:

Day 450 - The first steps of learning the inability to communicate pt1

and further treated in these posts:

Day 451 - The first steps of learning the inability to communicate pt2

Day 452 - The first steps of learning the inability to communicate pt3

Day 453 - The first steps of learning the inability to communicate pt4


Here, I am looking at the backchat dimension and let go of the mind chatter that I created on this point.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to listen to and believe in my backchat about the teachers I observed in the classroom, where I tell myself: "how stupid is this teacher that she cannot see in the reactions of the children what she is doing to them by speaking like this."

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to listen to and believe in my backchat where I comment that "this teacher is not better than your average 'housewife' who is as incompetent about how to raise children as the teacher in front of me."

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to listen to and believe in my backchat about "how small minded the teachers are and how driven by ego because they cannot admit they themselves did not even understand the assignment because they did not take the practical steps to walk the project using the iPads because they are scared to do so, but instead take the consequences of their fears out on the children."

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to listen to and believe in my backchat about "the teachers being wimps because they don't want to face their fears and DO something about it."

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my backchat to create a dislike towards the teachers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to listen to and believe in my backchat where I comment on "the teacher's annoying high-pitched voice."

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to listen to and believe in my backchat where I comment on the teachers behaviour and compare it to how i would do and by doing this place myself in a superior position.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to listen to and believe in my backchat where I judge the teachers from a whole bunch of assumptions instead of accepting that these people are as much a product of the current system that we allow and accept to exist as I am, and that no one is an exception, we all in separation

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger