Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 435 - The morning routine pt7




I continue from my previous post - here comes the reaction dimension:


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to the living situation by creating myself in energy which I allow to accumulate within myself from the morning to the end of the day, so that I already go to work charged and in this state accumulate more energy because I am believing my thoughts related to living in the shared environment, using points of interaction or non-interaction as well as the noises I produce when moving about the house as vehicle to create energetic experiences of fearanxiety and dislike.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to living in my new environment through separating myself from it and thus creating instability within myself and allowing the relationship with myself to be tampered with and thus not feeling comfortable in my skin and therefore operating in the world, including at my work place from the starting point of my pre-programmed design instead of equality and oneness by merely remaining in breath here. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek separation from my flatmates in moments where I make a decision to use anxiety and mental justifications to determine whether I should go to a place in the house or not.

Thus, I commit myself:

When and as I experience myself in distress because I react to the environment in my new living situation, I stop and breathe, I center myself within myself, and stand equal to my environment understanding, that I am in physical reality which is accompanied by noises - I stop myself from interpreting the noises and see them for what they are. 


When and as I am at the moment where I want to create energy because of my living environment I stop and breathe, do not allow myself to go there, I remain in breath, then I take the point and find a moment during the day to write it out to see if if there is anything in the point that could a) apply to the environment or b) determine if the point has to do with lack of self-value. When and as I want to experience myself as having less value than what is here, I breathe and speak self-forgiveness in the moment - or find a place where I can speak self-forgiveness so that I walk this point once and for all. 

When and as I use my environment to create points of separation within myself which I can sense by feeling uncomfortable within myself I stop and breathe, I immediately center myself and stop the reaction and see and realise that this is my mind - so, it's based on memory and thought. I thus stop myself and breathe, not 'paying' attention to my thoughts so that I don't pay the price of reaction - and I move myself from the starting point of what is best for all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger