Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 428 - The surprise design pt6



I continue from my previous post.

Reaction and physical dimension

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to seeing the group of men standing around in the kitchen by suddenly becoming aware of my body through comparison and judging my body as inferior because i was still chewing and salad leaves were stuck in my teeth, which is what I saw as the justification to the thoughts in my mindexperiencing my body asless than when I was walking in the corridor seconds before, and reacting within myself by holding back e.g. pursing my lips together when I spoke.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself when I first entered the kitchen to have reacted to the picture of the men with experiencing an impact on my body as if I was physically hit by the picture.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react as if my body was suddenly naked and I had to cover myself up to protect myself from the others.

If and when I react to a picture/situation/event by reacting within and through physical inferiority, I stop and breathe, and immediately correct myself by moving my body as if stretching it out so and walk through the reaction not allowing myself to give into it.
commit myself to stop allowing my body to move into the pattern of reaction to any situation and move myself accordingly to be physically here.

If and when I want to react to a situation using impact, or the equivalent of 'suddenness' I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to accept that I have to live my life being impacted by programs. I commit myself to breathe instead of experiencing impact.

If and when I react in experiencing myself "as if" I was naked and I have to cover up my body (e.g. pursing my lips), I stop and breathe, I adjust myself with movements where I stretch my body out and correct my physical stance, realigning myself with myself.
I commit myself to stop experiencing myself as naked in any situation/picture I perceive and breathe to align my body in physical reality so that I am in myself stable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger