Sunday, September 1, 2013

Day 415 - Commitments to stop the idea of Death pt2



Here I am stating the commitments in relation to the posts that I have written on relating to death - days 410411412, and 413.


If and when I romanticise images of death I stop myself and breathe, I realise that I have programmed myself to "give up on myself" and that I use death and representations of death to re-iterate to myself the "give up" personality, because I see myself attracted to death as a solution to my life, where I am showing myself that I do not want to take responsibility for myself but ratheraccept giving up in the form of death.

I commit myself to stop my "giving up" personality in every way, including in my relationship to death.

If and when I use death as the antidote to feeling self-pity, I stop and breathe, I stop my self-pity and take responsibility for myself.

I commit myself to walking myself out of my mind and won’t stop until it’s done.

If and when I use my imagination to picture what my environment will be like when I am no longer around, I stop myself and breathe, I realise that this imagination has no relevance to my life and serves only my self-interest, in that I am looking for recognition after death where I desire to not have lived a life in vain.

I commit myself to stop my program of wanting to be recognised by others and recognise myself within my potential, which I can manifest here when i walk out of my mind and all my self-imposed limitations.

If and when I use my imagination to imagine my death and how it will occur, I see, realise and understand that I am still moving from the fear of death and this is why I am seeking to die peacefully.

I commit myself to stop my fear of death and stand equal and one to death.

If and when I believe that I cannot stop in a moment when an emotion such as anger comes up, I stop and breathe, I realise that I still believe that my life force equals emotions and that I justify my emotions - not being able to exist without emotions - is a limitation that I have accepted as me.

I commit myself to stop myself from equating emotions with ‘aliveness’ and accept that as of yet I have no access to my life force and apply myself to gain this access by walking myself out of the mind.

If and when I fear death by perpetuating my self-interest instead of doing what is best for all, I stop and breathe, I see, realise and understand that this fear of death is irrational as it is a certainty that I will die and thus use my time on earth so that it is best for all, in all ways.

I commit myself to walk my life on earth in the principle of equality and oneness in every breath. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger