Monday, August 26, 2013

Day 411 - Relating to Death pt2




This is the continuation from the previous post

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear death because I believe that when my life is ending I cease to exist whereby I do not realise that which I fear is to lose is my physical body and the physical pleasures from the perspective of the energetic highs and lows I allow myself to exist as.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear death not realising that this is part of the consciousness ego trap which I sets me up to compete for my survival and to perpetuate my self-interest because without the physical body no energy can be produced for the mind, which is the executioner of the system of consciousness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear death so that I keep myself alive at any cost for the entire planet, not realising that this fear of death is present in everything I consume and that not being able to consume is interpreted by my mind as a threat to my survival.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear death and have therefore equated living with consumption because as long as I consume, meaning as long as I consume the physical which includes myself through the energetic production, I am alive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear death and have therefore equated self-interest as "the life worth living" and have accepted this in every way in the world around me, instead of taking responsibility to investigate the result of this collective "life worth living" and made my self aware in every way of the atrocities that I as a participant in a "life worth living", have created.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear death so that when I see pictures of war and destruction, I desire to protect myself in separation from everyone not caring about where this destruction comes from, because I believe that I do not have the capacity to understand the complexity of this world and how my actions link to the web of actions that creates the collective reality, and therefore I create a safe cocoon for myself by victimising myself in the face of pictures of destruction and war.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear death not realising that I am part of the cycle of abuse and suffering that takes place in every breath, and my fear of death is a way I allow myself to continue to exist as destroyer and abuser, because it is through the fear I create within myself that I avoid investigating myself to the point of absolute self-change in every breath as I use the fear of death to protect my mind

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger