Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 403 - Mentalising my starting point at work pt5 - commitment to change



If and when I fear someone new joining the lab I stop and breathe, I realise that this fear is the habitual competitive thinking that I engage in because I believe that I will experience loss which will diminish my survival and my ability to maintain myself in this world.

I realise that when I allow the thoughts of fear to be real because I believe my fears, I create a separation between myself and others, which prompts me to make decisions in self-interest and not make decisions that are best for all.

I commit myself to stop my fear of survival in the context of my work situation and stand absolute as breath, as self-conduct breath-by-breath, right from the beginning of this new work situation and all relationships that come from it.

If and when I project how the lab should be run and what activities should be implemented, I stop and breathe, I realise that this is the intention of my mind based on my experience of having been in a lab where things could have been handled better - and where I investigated how it could be done better, but instead of projecting how it can be better which is always done in self-interest, I stop and breathe, and commit myself to lead by example which means I respond to each situation that I will encounter practically and with common sense, through hands-on activities and I stop creating mental projections that are disconnected from my shared reality.

I commit myself to every morning when I go to work, clear my starting point and begin my work day in breath so that I can lead by example where I am the directive principle to conduct my affairs in the lab in such a way that they are best for all.

If and when I want to be positive about creating good relationships within my new work environment, I stop and breathe, I realise that I am allowing my mind to determine my behaviour where I compromise myself as breath because I want and desire for things to work out, working from a ego defintion of what constitutes a good working relationship which is when I get what I want and when I feel good about myself.

I realise that this is a mindfuck where I set myself up to control my environment and my relationships because I operate from fear.

I commit myself to stop all intentions related to this job and work from what is here in every moment of breath, where I bring myself back, time and again, to the place of breath - to approach every situation I encounter holistically from my relationship with Self. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger