Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 382 - In a manner of speaking pt2

In my last post I made a decision to breathe and speak in awareness throughout my day and do not allow myself to be distracted, diverted or afraid. So far this has been a supportive measure because I can see how much I react to even the smallest incidences in the world around me. Mostly I realise how much fear I produce in a moment to moment situation. 

In this post, I am going to forgive more points that have come up about breathing and speaking in self-awareness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow myself for a moment to shift in my awareness so that the feeling/energy creeps up inside of me, and by accepting this moment as my reality, the feeling/energy creates a foothold in my mind where I allow myself to be dragged even further into my mind, and I am slowly separating myself from my physical reality that surrounds me and the task that I am involved in. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to spend minutes and hours in my mind, divorced from reality, from breathing in awareness, only to resurface at one stage much later with the desire to act on thoughts that I have 'grown' and 'accumulated' while I was gone in my mind. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that in the moment when that energy comes over me I have a choice in deciding who I am in this moment and when I am not allowing myself to make that choice in awareness then I cave in and give into the automated programs in my mind because I allow myself to be enticed by my thoughts. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I accept to go into my mind where I become unaware of my breathing and speaking, I also create a feeling of dissatisfaction which I then project onto my life as is - where I consequentially believe that I must change my life to stop my dissatisfaction, not realising that I am manipulating myself to create action and reaction in a cycle of energetic charges. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger