Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 380 - Grasping insights by seeing what is here pt2



This post is a continuation from my previous post....

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to diminish that which I have realised by inserting the mind and allowing myself to reason about that which I can see about myself so that the reasoning is all that is left and I have negated the realisation.

I commit myself to in the moment when I have a realisation, stop myself as soon as I have seen how the relationships of my memories and programming fit together, and in this moment I do not enter into my mind, I stop all 'urges' of wanting to hold on to the realisation and breathe. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that a realisation needs to be brought into mental format because I have believed that I can hold onto the realisation trying to understand the reason why I had this realisation. 

I commit myself to drop all the procedures, methods, and ways I have taught myself to retain information and stop any effort to retrieve the realisation from my mind. I trust myself to speak the realisation from breath in the moment. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have realised that as soon as I use the mind I create consequences for myself. 

I commit myself to stop relying on the mind and realise that even though the mind seems reliable in the moment, I see that this is only so because I have habituated myself in this manner. I realise that all I do with my mind loops the points that I have realised back into my systems. I stop creating time loops for myself by stopping to use the mind to explain my realisations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have not looked at what realisations or insight are about in more detail because I have automatically treated realisation and insights as information and knowledge.

I commit myself to stop using a familiar approach to assess my realisations because this is what feels comfortable to me. I approach my automated behaviour by not speaking at all, and only when I see that I am in breath I speak about that which I realised. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a desire towards 'having a realisation' because this gives me the idea that I am making progress in my process. 

I commit myself to stop any desire of realisations because I realise that the wish to have an indicator that I am progressing stems from my mind. I commit myself to stop modelling my process on an educational approach. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself that I can walk my process without my mind, without reasoning, or explaining to myself that which I have realised. 

I commit myself to be self-trust by walking each point of self-programming in absolute detail. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger