Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 377 - The paranoia of respect part4

In this post I continue with self-forgiveness statements - to get a situational perspective please read day 374.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use respect to establish myself in inferiority or superiority “against” my fellow humans, and in this manner keep the entire hierarchy on which society is build going because I realise that we build a society not on the large bodies such as government but on the little ways in how we interact with each other, the social behaviour which then creates the causality for all else, including the forming of large bodies such as government and the financial system.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to use age, status and degrees as signifier for respect, whether I can demand respect or must be paying respect to someone I am interacting with because I realise that this is in actuality a way to divert ourselves from the one point that needs to be respected in every situation and in every interaction which is the applied common sense of what is best for all participants.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have realised that when I answer a children’s genuine questions about the world I am not self-honest because either I cover up the non-sensical aspects with my answer or I safeguard my denial through emotional reactions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to find myself in situations where I am observing two people interacting and with one of the two people I am personally close to, and if that person does not adhere to the social rules because s/he is not aware of them, I am inclined to make s/he aware of the proper conduct because I want to avoid that her/his interaction partner is getting angry - and within that I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that that I must step in and control the situation because I believe that it’s of benefit to the person who does not know the proper social rule.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others who do not behave according to the social rules, in how they respect others, instead of looking at my own conduct and how I apply the respect in my life.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to worry about whether I know what to do in a social situation in regards to respecting the rules with my conduct, and become insecure which leads me to make decisions that compensate for my insecurity instead of approaching the situation in common sense and stopping all reactions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger