Sunday, June 16, 2013

Day 376 - The paranoia of respect part3


In my last post on the paranoia of respect I explained how the parent-child relationship is formed on the basis of teaching a child respect and how this in turn validates the parents' beliefs and opinions. I further detailed how the child grows up and carries on creating relationships with other individuals on the basis of respect, or more precisely on prioritising who the now-adult has to pays respect to and from whom she can demand it.


This starts the game of superiority and inferiority where we use either dynamic to relate to others in how we communicate. The thoughts that are surrounding our communication are this para-noise -  for example, internally we debate what can and cannot be said to someone else, such as at the office, or how someone has treated us, such as colleague, or how we don’t dare to say what must be said to create a better situation for all participants - such as an obvious office problem that is not within our job description.

Our communication takes place on a different level than the reality we are surrounded by, we communicate based on assumptions, or own beliefs and opinions, and we thus distort and manipulate the content so that it fits within the boundaries of respect.

The result of this is the world we have created today. We spend our lives catering to other people through deliberate manipulation and self-monitoring whereby we suppress our emotions and listen to the mind chatter (backchat) in our heads. Our communication is more concerned with the ‘wrapper’ and how everything we say is packaged instead of creating a common focus which has its root in reality, in the true sense of the word - and which relieves us from emotional manipulation of self and others.... but instead we focus on the illusion and discard what is real.

The power of our transformation from a global society that struggles in every way, and more so day by day, lies within the child-parent relationship. We need to refocus our relationships with children into physical reality,
 drop emotional baggage and ego-centric behaviours, and give ourselves permission to dismantle the binding forces of respect. The DIP is an excellent start in this direction.



The solution is self-forgiveness and self-corrective application:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have - throughout the cycles of humanity - not realised what I do onto a child's life that I am entrusted with and whose value as life has been lost to me through my accepted and allowed programming where I cannot recognise the consequences of my behaviour in the world that is re-created day in day out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have been a child and have memories of how I had to respect my parents without explanations  and how I have modelled my communication with the world on these memories.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have been a child and have had to conform without any input,  to what my parents demanded of me and then - once adult - I have turned around and done exactly the same to the children who came after me.



To be continued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger