Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 372 - Paranoia: shaping children through manners and social etiquette pt2




In my previous post I laid out the problem of how we effectively brainwash our children as early as 6 months old, using our paranoia of manners and social etiquette to become suppressed, self-monitoring, judging, and disconnected adult humans that will recreate the same world that we live in today yet with ever more accumulated symptoms of disorders and illnesses because, naturally, more constraint produces more pressure and that is being released in addictions, violence and abuse. In this post I am stating the self-forgiveness statements that to start the process of change....


The solution

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself, as the system that I have created,  to have denied myself the common sense when teaching a child that is 6 months old the words: "thank you", "please", "may I", "excuse me", and "no, thank you" - not realising that I am forcing these words upon my child not because I want to support the child in a healthy self-development but because I am acting from my fears that I raise a child that does not fit in and that this will reflect on me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself, as the system that I have created, to teach children the use of manners and social etiquette to feel better about themselves - or worse - and thus program the child with a "sense of comparison" that they will use in everything they do for the rest of their lives and which will limit and trap the child to become an adult who accepts struggle to win and be better than someone else as a normal way of life. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself, as the system that I have created, to have never respected a child for what they are, namely an unadulterated form of life with the highest potential to support this child's stages of development to become a human with respect for all life - one who will choose to live a life of what is best for all and work towards creating a better life for all lifeforms on earth equally - and I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have instead "used" the child in the same way I use all property where I force and determine from my self-interest alone what should happen to the property/child by teaching the child manners and social etiquette because I see the property/child as an extension of myself and since I am disconnected/suppressed and constrained within myself I recreate the same within the child as a mirror image of myself. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself, as the system that I have created, to hide the obvious coercion and force that I apply to shape my child in manipulation and sabotage all efforts by the child to raise questions that would leave me exposed because I would have to admit that I don't know what I am doing and what I am doing when 'raising' my child boils down to acting from my fears of survival, instead of common sense because in common sense I would stop myself from recreating this world using manners and social etiquette. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself, as the system that I have created, to feel pleased and satisfied when my child monitors it's actions and has become compliant with my teachings of manners and social etiquette and even 'executes' the rules with its peers by which we keep the social order, and within that  I forgive myself that I have never questioned my participation in this social order and have suppressed any questions I had from time to time because I was too scared to look further and uncover the truth of what I have created. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself, as the system that I have created, to lie to myself and my child when I teach manners and social etiquette where I state that I only want the best for my child - when I have no definition for what is best for my child and work with assumptions and replicate what has been done to me under the guise of what is best for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself, as the system that I have created, to have placed the physical body in a position of value-lessness which is evident in the manners that I teach where the body's functions have to be suppressed and limited which creates physical abuse and if I don't manage to successfully do so I have to feel bad (embarrassed) about it. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself, as the system that I have created, use the system of language to create a verbal prison for the child using words as invisible bars by which i limit the child's potential so that the child eventually gets stuck in thinking - and repeatedly thinking - in terms of judgement, comparison, superiority/inferiority, self-denial, self-disrespect, and lack of self-trust.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger