Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day 370 - Requirements for life on earth: free associations pt2




In this post I follow up on the previous post where I detailed my relationship to the topics raised in the Equal Human Right no. 7 as stated by the ELF. In this post I am providing the self-corrective statements for myself to stop living the concept of "free association", the pursuit of ideas and collective "thinking", from my pre-programmed perspective. 


If and when I search to belong to a group that represents specific ideas that I might or might not be familiar with, I stop and breathe, I first investigate what motivates me to want to be part of a group and how/why do I relate to the ideas, because I realise that in the past I have joined groups to make myself feel better about the world without understanding who I am within the world situation and how I have created myself.

I commit myself, when I am attracted to a particular idea first investigate myself and my relationship to the concept beforehand so that I do not participate from the starting point to make myself "feel" a certain way.

If and when I associate myself with a particular group or idea, in particular if these ideas are economic-political ideas, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to believe that I am taking responsibility by merely joining a group that has a well-formulated agenda, instead I realise that responsibility is not externally directed, it is an internal process of self-intimisation where I actively participate in releasing my ideas, beliefs, and opinions about myself and the world and reconstruct myself from the starting point of oneness and equality. 

I commit myself to live responsibility as reflected in the outer conduct of myself and the work being done on the inside through self-forgiveness and self-corrective application.

If and when I believe that social change can be motivated by joining a group, I stop and breathe, I realise that I am limiting myself to not have to look at who I have become, and instead accept the group dynamic as diversion. 
I commit myself to stop conformist tendencies with any group or idea, that are not coming from a true and clear understanding of all implications that are being perpetuated by the group or idea. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger