Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 362 - Requirements for life on earth: The seed of human life pt2




In this post I continue with the third human right as stated by the Equal Life Foundation.


Self-corrective Statements on the 3rd Human Right, the Right of the children:

If and when I am made aware of the atrocities that concerns the childhood of children and I react in disgust and disbelief, I stop and breathe, I realise that my reactions do not change the world, and that only if and when I take responsibility in every way, in all ways that hide from myself, will I be able to direct myself and thus contribute to changing this world.  

I commit myself to stop my brainwashing by dedicating myself to my process of writing and deconstructing myself so to emerge as human in equality. 

If and when I justify not having children because I recognised that adults are incompetent and violent in raising their young, and therefore opted out in a moral stance, I stop and breathe, I realise that this is a point of separation where I do not solve the problem by swaying in the opposite direction where I satisfy myself in self-interest with a reaction in response to a "bad" situation, but see, realise and understand that I must actively contribute to the interactions with children to establish myself as equal in this point. 
I commit myself to find ways for social interaction with children and stand equal with this point. 

If and when I recall my own childhood and recognise the fears I had growing up, I stop and breathe, I realise that the child-parent dynamic is a child's first encounter with fear, handed down from generations because no one has seen it their responsibility to investigate and change this situation. 
I commit myself to stop all my fears and investigate how we have accepted fear as ourselves, so to understand what must be done to release fear from earth. 

If and when I judge others in separation of myself, I stop and breathe I realise that everyone comes into this world as equal life force and that all else that deviates from this basic point is not real and within that I realise that we have accepted a delusional world that uses abuse and suffering to enact the illusion. 

I commit myself to disillusion myself in every way so that I can see what needs to be done to create a world of equality.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger