Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 363 - Requirements for life on earth: Shelter for the physical body pt1





I continue the series of addressing myself with self-forgiveness statements to the content of the HUMAN RIGHTS as laid out by the Equal Life Foundation. In doing so I am forgiving my misconceptions, immoral and delusional attitudes, the accepted transmitted cultural beliefs, my fears and self-interest in understanding and realising the inevitable situation of change that is required to create a world on the trajectory of well-being for all equally, and in doing so end the need for survival, self-destruction, abuse and suffering. 

The fourth Human Right as stated by ELF:

4. An Equal Housing Right that assures every being and every family a stable home environment that is nurturing and supportive of life, properly founded within communities that assist and support a life of dignity and integrity. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that housing needs to be rented/owned and is not a right as with the Equal Housing Right stated by the ELF, so that I can justify having to make money because paying for housing consumes a large part of my income and serves as a measure and permanent display of my status in society. 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place status above physical comfort in housing by having created a society where I have tied money to the ability to have physical comfort in housing and therefore can only have physical comfort in a house/apartment if I have sufficient money. 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to segregate communities by the quantity of money that is available to them - poor people live with poor people and the rich with other rich people - and create social provisions and infra structure according to monetary availability so that those with little or no money end up unsupported and neglected while those communities that have a flow of money thrive and prosper. 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the size of one's home property has a proportional relationship with how much money a person has, how much privacy a person can buy with their housing, and how much influence a person has over others and the system in general - where I do not realise that these proportional relationships are relationships of abuse because all material building blocks for these relationships are resources that are given freely, yet this is systematically confuted to protect the interest of those with influence, and deny others an equal share/access - all by having created a cycle of relationships between housing-property-privacy-influence.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my house/apartment is a "temporarily ok situation" but not good enough and certain for the future, therefore I need to work harder to make more money so that I can afford better housing, because as I get older I need to be secure in my physical comfort and thus I need to reflect this dependency in how I dedicate/commit myself to the system and invest into my performance within the system to secure my future.  
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have institutationalised the idea that “housing is ownership” which serves to enslave everyone because large sums of money have to be borrowed and paid off over a life time, and this represents a sacrifice I am willing to make to ensure that I I am going to be ok in old age. 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have abused the concept of “sheltering the physical human body” as housing/ownership/property by making it a point of separation, by allowing and enabling for housing to be a point of consumerism with no limit of what can be conceived as long as there is a monetary equivalent which has spurned a large industry of consumption for the wealthy with ongoing developments of housing "life styles" that satisfy the taste of luxury and consequentially abuse resources that belong to all equally as they are given freely by our earthly environment.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger