Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 361 - Requirements for life on earth: the seed of human life pt 1




In this post I address the third human right by the EQUAL LIFE FOUNDATION. It concerns the right and protection of the children. The simple reality is that if we want to create a better world we have to start with the ingredients of that world. Procreation is the human ingredient for the "making" of a world. Therefore, we must recognise that changes have to start in how and why we procreate, and how and why we raise children the way we do. But these questions cannot just be addressed to a few but must be addressed to all because all adults and all children of the future create the collective of society together. A human right for a child is thus a first step of orientation for each adult to be measured against in how the individual takes responsibility to shape the world through their interaction with children because the child-adult and/or child-parent relationship in turn shapes the child for the rest of his or her life (cf. developmental research e.g. Piaget)


3. An Equal Right of Safety and Security for every Child, so that a life free of fear, insecurity and trauma is assured, a life in which parental guidance is balanced with freedom of expression and lived within an environment of creativity and joy so that every Child grows into his or her utmost potential as a unique expression of Life Itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have spent my childhood in fear of my parents and have not done anything about this situation so that all the children that came after me do not have to suffer in the same way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have traumatised myself throughout my childhood through being physically disciplined by my parents because I understand that the monetary system we have created does not allow adults the security and freedom to get properly trained for parenthood, and thus adults like my parents refer to violence based on belief and incompetence - and in this I realise the urgency of needing to change into a system of equality where procreation is dealt with based on equal consensus and not as a biologically-determined right.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have never felt secure as a child and thus have developed myself into an insecure adult who does not trust herself and suppresses her expression because I fear that the world isn't a safe place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow a world to exist where there is no protection for children because children are left to their own devices under the guise of "privacy of the family" so that abuse exists in every way and that a child's childhood is a string of abuse situations across all domains of the physical body e.g. food, sex, movement, which creates long term consequences for the child's cognitive, emotional, and physical development - and thus starts over the cycle for a world of abuse and suffering.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have never allowed equality of life even though it is obvious that all life is equal because all children are equal when they are born into this world where only family relations and society indoctrinate the child to be a "separated being" who exists in polarisation through comparison and judgement and is motivated by self-interest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger