Thursday, May 9, 2013

Day 356 - Requirements for life on earth: human rights pt1


In this series of posts to come I'll be walking each human right as proposed by the Equal Life Foundation in a manifesto, the Bill of Rights. Here I am forgiving myself and walking the self correction because I realise that:  I, as an individualised part of the whole of humanity, have never seen it my fundamental responsibility - as a human - to instantiate a Bill of Rights in equality so that all fellow life forms on this planet experience a satisfied life like I do. Instead, I have accepted that I have been a victim of this system, not realising that what I consider "victim" is me denying me my one and only freedom: to stand up and change. Rather, i have created and lived by the belief that I am a cog in a wheel, and that I must try find ways to escape from the system - and since I am the system as I am an integral part - it concludes that I have used this situation to escape from myself. 

Self-forgiveness on:
1. An Equal Economic Right that insures that all financial needs are accessible and available to ensure that the fundamental requirements of a healthy and fulfilling life can be realized and manifested.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have participated in creating, perpetuating, maintaining and evolving a financial and economic system where inequality exists as a fundamental building block of the system which is determined by the use of money and which permeates all spheres of life on earth, through the inequality produced via money causing ecosystems to exist in great lack, such as humans who starve and hunger and to be without shelter and clothes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow, enable and permit a system to be created that is our financial world system where fellow humans throughout their lives are relegated to positions of poverty and which 
enchains their children to the same "fate" as none can step out without having money to buy education and to enter into the job market to earn income. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have never considered that my participation within this system has consequences for all, because I have been my main concern and have not realised that sharing the resources and goods in our world can be done through money AND equality. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have never considered that others cannot have a healthy life yet when I was in need for health care I demanded it as my right to have access to such care. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have never considered the requirements of having a health and fulfilling life as a human and animal right because I have been born into a privileged part of the world where having a health and fulfilling life was ever in question. 

1 comments:

  1. Cool M! Really looking forward to this series - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger