Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 353 - Negativity drives my life pt14





In this post I continue the series that I started on day 337, where I give background to the problem that I am addressing with self-forgiveness and self-corrective statements.

Summary of the problem:

We all default into negativity. We are unable to see that our lives are a single pursuit from the negative to the positive, in how we want to experience ourselves. We achieve this in all kinds of ways, not at least through education and consumerism. Negativity makes us untrustworthy creatures that abuse life and the living by virtually ignoring what goes on around us as long as we can escape from it and experience ourselves positively - and for that no price is too high. How do we change that? Through self-honesty and self-investigation.


The physical dimension - The reward for self

If and when I distance myself from my body by going into my mind, and therefore moving myself via automatic pilot by accepting that ‘I am not enough’, here, in this moment of breath, but that I must rely on my automation, I stop and breathe, I realise that I always have a choice, in each moment, to either “operate” from the starting point of negativity which is “distilled” in how I have automated myself - therefore I accept to exist in separation of myself, and being absorbed by and into my mind - or I can bring myself into physical reality and actually move my body and stay with “me” in every moment of breath.

I commit myself to stop being driven by negativity - and thus my mind-  and actively participate in every moment of breath to drive myself from within my awareness until all automation ceases to exist. 


If and when I want to automatically accept to move my body and move myself into postures that cannot be comfortable for the body, because they are only comfortable from the perspective of the my mind which seeks to dominate the physical, I stop and breathe, I realise that I can assess any bodily movement with common sense to understand if the posture is supportive or abusive for my body. I realise that I can do this until I raise my bodily awareness to see, realise and understand from the point of the body what is comfortable and what not. 

I commit myself to use common sense in how I move, touch and handle my body so that I can accumulate awareness until I can operate my body from the perspective of the physical. 


If and when I accept my emotions and feelings as me, even though I am aware of how they affect my physical body by providing me with pains and aches, I stop and breathe, I realise that I can stop emotions and feelings, as I am the self-directed being, because I understand, see and realise how emotions/feelings enslave me, and that this enslavement hinges on my beliefs and acceptances which I can eliminate through the tools of self-forgiveness and self-corrective application. I simply keep applying myself in this way, stopping any surfacing emotion/feeling in the moment.

I commit myself to stop my emotions/feelings, and therefore stop myself abusing my body.


If and when I honor my negative starting point by giving into automation, I stop and breathe, I realise that I can focus myself on my body and the more I do that, the more my bodily awareness comes into being, until I am entirely aware of my physical reality. 

I commit myself to bring my self-awareness into my body until I am entirely aware of all its parts as me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger