Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 351 - Negativity drives my life pt12




In this post I continue the series that I started on day 337, where I give background to the problem that I am addressing with self-forgiveness and self-corrective statements.

Summary of the problem:

We all default into negativity. We are unable to see that our lives are a single pursuit from the negative to the positive, in how we want to experience ourselves. We achieve this in all kinds of ways, not at least through education and consumerism. Negativity makes us untrustworthy creatures that abuse life and the living by virtually ignoring what goes on around us as long as we can escape from it and experience ourselves positively - and for that no price is too high. How do we change that? Through self-honesty and self-investigation.



The reaction dimension - The reward for self

If and when I react with negativity to solutions that require me to change and therefore experience myself with apprehension and heaviness, I stop and breathe,
I realise that this is my mind holding me back to become all that I can be, and with the required self-change I step out of my mind's comfort zone and closer towards my Self as one and equal to all that is here. I commit myself to accept moving out of my comfort zone and stop fighting myself and holding back so that I can keep myself attached to negativity, where I feel comfortable through self-automation.

If and when I want to react to activities towards which I am negatively inclined and where I resist and get angry about having to do them, I stop and breathe,
I realise that I am never free to decide what I want to do because as long as I operate as robot from automatic behaviour I am trapped in my memories by which I have programmed myself to react, not even knowing how and why.

If and when I react with negativity to events in the future to which I have committed myself because it was required, and therefore allow myself to build up anxiety towards the event, and as a result expect the worst, I stop and breathe, I realise that it's not about what I do but who I am in what I do. I commit myself to stop identifying myself and seeking self-value in whatever I have to do, and 'just' do it.

If and when I react to my environment with negativity because I feel entitled to blame everyone else for the state of earth, wherein I justify my anger, I stop and breathe,
I realise that this is a convenient escape from self-responsibility. I commit myself to stop my "christian" ideals (i.e. Jesus) of looking for others to carry the burden of my acceptances and allowances, and stop and become human by changing myself and thus changing this world.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger