Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 349 - Negativity drives my life pt10



In this post I continue the series that I started on day 337, where I give background to the problem that I am addressing with self-forgiveness and self-corrective statements.

Summary of the problem:

We all default into negativity. We are unable to see that our lives are a single pursuit from the negative to the positive, in how we want to experience ourselves. We achieve this in all kinds of ways, not at least through education and consumerism. Negativity makes us untrustworthy creatures that abuse life and the living by virtually ignoring what goes on around us as long as we can escape from it and experience ourselves positively - and for that no price is too high. How do we change that? Through self-honesty and self-investigation.



The backchat dimension - The reward for self

If and when I have backchat about any activity that I am embarking on where I am negative from the onset - so that I can bring in the fears- I stop and breathe, I realise that I do not have to accept what my mind tells me and I stop doing so by trusting myself and accepting myself as life, equal and one to all that is here. 

I commit myself to stop believing my mind and trust myself by taking responsibility to stop believing my mind. 

If and when I use my backchat to creative a negative scenario of everything I do, so that I lower my expectation, I stop and breathe, I realise that I have allowed this mechanism to exist so that I do not have to change myself. I commit myself to stop listening to my backchat and accept myself. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to oscillate within backchat between negative - positive - negative commentary and actually believe what my mind tells me.


If and when I accept the moving between polarisation within my backchat: negative -positive -negative, I stop and breathe, I commit myself to stop listening to my mind and focus on breathing and stating my script of self-acceptance and self-trust. 

If and when I justify that my negative backchat is useful by interpreting it as being critical towards the situation, I stop and breathe, I realise that I have trapped myself through justification in my mind, and i stop. I commit myself to enlarge my awareness every day so that I can recognise my justification for negativity and stop it through breathing and self-trust. 

If and when I believe that negative backchat keeps me save, I stop and breathe, I realise that this safety is an illusion that I have habituated myself and that is why it is safe. I commit myself to stop trapping myself through my habituate ways.

If and when I believe that negativity is my truth, I stop and breathe, I realise that I have accepted the limitation of negativity as truth. I commit myself to see, realise and understand that all that originates from my mind must stop because it is a limitation.


If and when I judge my backchat as negative, I stop and breathe, I realise that I am stuck in polarisation - as I am my backchat - that is why I m judging myself as positive or negative. I commit myself to stop judging myself and others and step out of the polarisation cycle. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger