Saturday, April 27, 2013

Day 344 - Negativity drives my life pt7






In this post I continue the series that I started on day 337, where I give background to the problem that I am addressing with self-forgiveness and self-corrective statements.

Summary of the problem:

We all default into negativity. We are unable to see that our lives are a single pursuit from the negative to the positive, in how we want to experience ourselves. We achieve this in all kinds of ways, not at least through education and consumerism. Negativity makes us untrustworthy creatures that abuse life and the living by virtually ignoring what goes on around us as long as we can escape from it and experience ourselves positively - and for that no price is too high. How do we change that? Through self-honesty and self-investigation.

The imagination dimension - The solution

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that whatever I cannot control in absolute detail must turn out with a negative result because I believe that through my influence on the situation I can stir it in the ‘right/positive’ direction, not realising that I am only pursuing my self-interest, and in that I am destructive and abusive, unable to do what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine the steps involved to reach a life of positivity where I can finalise my journey out of negativity and I am complete and content, yet I do not see that these steps require first and foremost self-change so that I can step out of the polarisation from negative-positive-negative.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that it’s better to stay away from others than to go towards another because I perceive this to be a risk in having to face my own negativity as relationships are like a mirror that I look into to see myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that things will be alright for me in the future - and in this I trust my mind blindly - so that I do not have to face my negative starting point and can continue to indulge in my energetic creations - therefore I conveniently overlook the cycles of moving from 
negative-positive-negative, so that I accumulate consequences, which in turn produce more energetic reactions because eventually I am confronted with my consequences and have to respond to them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that when things do not go my way I must find another way to get what I want, because I believe that I must get away from experiencing myself unfulfilled and unsatisfied - which is essentially my negative default.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that when I no longer have the cycle of moving from 
negative-positive-negative I am going to be bored.

1 comments:

  1. Cool self support indeed, thanks for sharing these M!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger