Friday, April 26, 2013

Day 342 - Negativity drives my life pt5



In this post I continue the series that I started on day 337, where I give background to the problem that I am addressing with self-forgiveness and self-corrective statements.

Summary of the problem:

We all default into negativity. We are unable to see that our lives are a single pursuit from the negative to the positive, in how we want to experience ourselves. We achieve this in all kinds of ways, not at least through education and consumerism. Negativity makes us untrustworthy creatures that abuse life and the living by virtually ignoring what goes on around us as long as we can escape from it and experience ourselves positively - and for that no price is too high. How do we change that? Through self-honesty and self-investigation.



The thought dimension - The solution

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enter any situation and see myself as disadvantaged, using the elements of the situation to bring up a picture in my mind that is based on my desires and wanting these desires to be fulfilled because I have no foresight of how my life will evolve and whether I will survive, and thus I believe that I must secure my future which I can do through my negative default.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create thoughts of lack and/or scarcity where I am defaulting in negativity by flashing myself with pictures that home in on every scene, on what is "missing" from my life or what could be potentially "missing", and using this as a trigger for me to create thought, backchat, reaction and action.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that defaulting to a state that something or someone is "missing" is directly linked to my negative disposition towards life and the living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have the thoughts that come from lack, disadvantage and missing something - come up so fast that I can't even catch a glimpse and only see in my backchat how negative I am in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use negativity in my thoughts to hold onto my fears so that I avoid looking at myself, at who I am beyond my negativity, because my fears conveniently act like a barrier that I am using to stop myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept life as a series of negative events and in that I have accepted that humans are 'problem-solvers', meaning that collectively we have accepted that life means we engage in problem-solving activities on a daily basis, never stopping and looking at how we create these "problems" for ourselves through our egos and unwillingness to step up to the plate to change ourselves and the system that we have created - but rather believe that we cannot change ourselves, cannot change the system, because we do not want to change our negative default state.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that negativity is more than me because I cannot slow myself down enough to stop the thoughts coming up - not realising that this statement is in itself coming from the negative default state, where I believe that I do no have 'enough' will to implement the change I live as the who I am.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger