Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 341 - Negativity drives my life pt4






In this post I continue the series that I started on day 337, where I give background to the problem that I am addressing with self-forgiveness and self-corrective statements.

Summary of the problem:

We all default into negativity. We are unable to see that our lives are a single pursuit from the negative to the positive, in how we want to experience ourselves. We achieve this in all kinds of ways, not at least through education and consumerism. Negativity makes us untrustworthy creatures that abuse life and the living by virtually ignoring what goes on around us as long as we can escape from it and experience ourselves positively - and for that no price is too high. How do we change that? Through self-honesty and self-investigation.



The fear dimension - The reward for self continued...

If and when I believe that negativity is a better state to be than positivity because I see in negativity the possibility of critical thinking I stop and breathe, 

I realise that neither critical thinking nor negativity is helping to change the world and that the solution is common sense plus action. I commit myself to stop negativity as well as positivity and develop superb common sense on the basis of actions in physical reality.

If and when I judge my environment as negative and judge some experiences as positive only as long as it serves my self-interest, I stop and breathe, 
I realise that with my negative 'default' I always act in self-interest and will never reach a solution that supports life because the positivity I experience is only a temporary energetic relief from the negativity so that I charge myself up through the polarisation. 

I commit myself to stop my self-interest which I activate through the negativity-positivity polarisation. 

If and when I compete with others because I want to get away from my negative default state and feel good about my external world to distract me facing myself 
I stop and breathe, 
I realise that I am in competition with myself and I stop. I commit myself to stop conflicting myself. 

If and when I render my negative disposition towards life visible to myself through my actions in self-importance - and then use my need to survive to justify not caring about anyone else but me because I fear having to give up negativity through becoming a self-responsible human being- I stop and breathe, 

I realise that there is no `me' without self-responsibility, and to get to know who I am as individualised part of the whole I need to become self-honest. I commit myself to make self-responsiblity my default. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger