Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 323 - My desire for simplicity is really a corporate policy - The Physical & The Consequence pt2



For more in-depth context of this series of blog posts, please read day 311

The problem in summary: 

I define a singular focus in my life which I use to justify my tendency to exclude myself from activities that are not linked to potentially making money  - therefore simplifying my life by constraining it to a few time consuming activities that become the pretext for me to avoid dealing with the complexity of life. At the same time believing that this one focus is an enabler for me to excel in one area and secure my place in society. 



The physical and consequence dimensions - The reward

If and when I experience my body as a tool in service of my mind, as separate and less than my mind, I stop and breathe, I realise that through this reversal of the situation I trap myself in my mind, I stop through breathing and mental participation, so that I see, realise and understand that without my body as equal I cannot stop my mind.

I commit myself to work with my body as equal and assess the needs of my body within breath and not within my mind.

If and when I use my mind to suppress my body, I stop and breathe,

I realise that there is a profound difference between my mind's desires for my body and my body's need for self-maintance - and I learn to distinguish between the two through breathing into my body, letting go of all habitual ways of dealing with my body and being here fresh and new in every moment of breath.

I commit myself to stop my "mind-habits" of navigating my body.

If and when I engage in work and make a plan in how to address the various tasks within the project, and within this ignore my body, I stop and breathe,
I realise that I can include my body in my planning as equal participant.

I commit myself to become aware of my body in all of my activities.

If and when I act irresponsible towards my body, I stop and breathe,
I realise that my responsibility to life is about me becoming equal to my body.
I commit myself to create equality within and without my self.


If and when I allow scarcity in my physical existence as trade off for peace of mind as the illusion I accept to be me, I stop and breathe,

I realise that this is a mechanism where I can exist in polarisation, where I take from the physical and give to the mental creating a negative-positive dynamic within I believe that I have reached serenity.

I commit myself to uncover and end all polarisation between the physical and the mind.

If and when I act as if there is no context and interrelationships to my life, I stop and breathe, I realise that eschewing context from how I navigate my interactions with my environment is the permission I give to myself to operate in pure self-interest -  and once I acknowledge that I can only exist in context because relationships form context, I can change the way I make my decisions.

I commit myself to stop the singular perspective that I use to perceive all that is around me - the perspective that is only focussed on my mind - but rather make myself aware of my actions from the point of the consequences that I create for myself and others.

I commit myself further, to learn to make decisions from the point of consequence, so that I am creating my future in awareness.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger